Bag in Bag out (BIBO) Housing
Anti-Contamination banks with bags for HEPA and Activated Carbon filters
For exhaust air filtration of radioactive materials, pathogenic organisms, biological safety, biohazard, dangerous and toxic substances, cytotoxic drugs. Used in genetic research, tissue culture laboratories, Biosafety and Animal laboratories, Hospitals, Operating theatres and pharmaceutical applications and cleanrooms.
- Special Design adjustable lever action eccentric cams for perfect tightness and HEPA Filter leak free.
- Fully Welded and able to withstand +/-1000Pa weather resistant Oven Baked Epoxy Coated Steel Housing structure
- Stainless Steel able to withstand +/-2500Pa and achieve ASME/ANSI N510 1989,1995 Reaffirmed to +/-10"w.g (2500Pa) Pressure Decay Test
- Anticontamination barrier bags with glove sleeve fixed by metal elastic elements around double groove of internal housing edge for safe physical filter replacements
- Factory integrated static pressure ports/test ports
- can come with Bubble Tight Isolation Dampers (BTD) or Air Tight Isolation Dampers (ATD), Full welded Transitions and Decon Ports for near zero leak or 0.0005cfm/cubic foot
2" Prefilter Section and 12" HEPA or Carbon Filter Section
12" HEPA Filter or Carbon Section
12x24x12" HEPA Filter for small room applications
Model: SS304 UB06/P-H
Option Stainless Steel 304 (for outdoor, highly corrosive or nuclear applications)
Option: Low leak Dampers, Bubble Tight Dampers (BTD) Air Tight Dampers, Differential Pressure Gauges and Mounting Boxes, Differential Transmitters
Bubble Tight Dampers (BTD)/ Air Tight Dampers (ATD)
The isolation dampers are used to isolate the duct or BIBO housings HEPA or carbon filters for purpose of decontamination for major alternation works, replacement of filters, testing and air balancing. Bubble Tight Dampers (BTD) or Air Tight dampers are of zero leakage in accordance to Quality Assurance Requirements for nuclear facilities ASME N509-1996 "reaffirmed" tested to be bubble tight in close position at +/-10"w.g (2500Pa) are suitable for extremely high risk biosafety or animal biosafety Laboratories levels L3 above, radioactive, nuclear and chemical safety. Very low leakage Air tight dampers with highest Air tightness leakage Class 4 in accordance to EN1751 is available also at leakage of 0.005m3/s per m2.